Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Sinister Smile Discourse.

So, I'm copyrighting this blog title for if I ever make an emo band for some odd reason.


Moving on...


Song : Nikkfurie De La Caution - The A La Menthe

That's "The" pronounced "tay" by the way.

Sue me, It's french. I didn't feel like looking up all the right symbols.

It translates to "Mint Tea" if you couldn't figure it out...


Moving on...

So I've been thinking a lot.

No, seriously...

Anyways...

I dodged a bullet today at work, mainly by0 finding out about some miscommunication, and thus resolving it, and it's gotten me thinking.(told ya) Miscommunication can be a truly terrible thing. Miscommunication can turn a harmless gesture, into a friendship ending mistake. It can turn a joke into a catastrophe. It can end some of the most powerful relationships. I'm resolving that I will not let it end mine. I think this world as a whole, needs to learn to be not only more receptive, but more expressive with their thoughts and feelings. If we each decided to tell those we care about how we feel in blatant terms, we'd avoid a lot of unnecessary heartache, and maybe even some heartbreak.

I guess what I'm saying is.

If you love each other enough to tell each other what you're thinking, then you're love will be strong enough to survive anything that's said.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete